Primovert Inverted Microscopes
£2,238.00–£7,084.00(Excluding VAT at 20%)
- Ideal for quick assessments and inspections of living cells. Typical applications include e.g. cancer and HIV research, human, animal and plant genetics and cell biology in general
- Quality optics from Carl Zeiss
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Automatic light turn-off
- Modular illumination: HAL or LEDs
- Increased working distance, e.g. for roller-bottles
- Robust and durable
- Objective-indicators for fast identification of magnification
PRIMOVERT HDCAM.PRIMOVERT HDCAM.is your solution for image acquisition and documentation.
- With no eyepieces and the camera already integrated into the stand there is no need for further adjustments and camera settings.
- In combination with your iPad and the Imaging App Labscope you share, discuss and explain your observations with colleagues ? independent from the location of your microscope.
Primovert iLEDPrimovert iLED is perfectly suited to your daily work with cell cultures. You examine unstained cells in phase contrast as well as GFP-labeled cells in fluorescence contrast quickly and efficiently by just switching the contrasting technique directly at the stand.
All microscopes can be customised, please contact our Microscopy Specialist,Dr. Mark Perkins, to find your perfect configuration!